Our PCAs can provide assistance with bathing, dressing, hair care, etc.
The client must be able to direct and assist in the care.
Maintenance of chores such as:
- Laundry Services
- Cooking and Meal Prep
A caregiver keeps your loved one socially engaged by assisting in activities such as:
- Shopping and errands
- Personal correspondence and memoirs
- Medication prompts and reminders
- Home or calendar organization
- Scrap booking or photo albums
- Reading to them
- Games (cards, dominoes, etc.)
- Safety and security
When the main caregiver or family member just needs a break and time to themselves.
Our PCAs can feed, water, and walk your pets!